In stock items are displaying out of stock
Posted by Eric Mandell (Import) on 06 January 2011 05:39 PM
I use inventory tracking.
Some products are showing out of stock but inventory shows that the products are in stock.
This happens because shoppers add products to their baskets and do not check out.
The products are left in the abandoned baskets until those baskets are deleted.
Here is how to delete abandoned baskets:
1. Log in to Miva Admin
2. expand 'Utilities' towards the bottom of the left side bar
3. Click the 'Delete Shopping Baskets' Link
4. Select 'Expired Shopping Baskets Only'
5. Click the 'Delete' button
6. All of the correct inventory with the exception of what is the the current shoppers baskets should be back in your inventory.